- Interest 10% 10%
- Strength 70% 70%
- Backpain 75% 75%
Stretched Ankles This Week
Five Things I’m Grateful For:
- My daughter enjoys spending time with me.
- I have found a huge surge in passion for a hobby. We’ll see how long it survives. I’ve found I have a tendency to pour 150% into something for a short period until it tapers off, or falls off a cliff. This gratitude journal started and has stayed at 10%, maybe 11%. The science though…
- I worked out today. First time in a couple weeks and lifted more weight than I have in a few months.
- I was very effective yesterday overcoming an issue with the spouse.
- I am excellent at my job.
- Thinking about doing kind acts increases your happiness by about 10%. I made Jeff a 3D printed object and will do my best to mail it to him this weekend.
- Doing a bunch of kind acts on one day increases happiness more than on different days.
- Money you spend on other people makes you happier than money you spend on yourself. It makes you just as happy regardless of the amount of money (in this study at least).
- Didn’t seem to matter across cultures.