Five Things I’m Grateful For:
- I have money, providing me the priveledge of using it to get more time back.
- I have aquired a lot of skills at this point in my life.
- I have honed my problem solving abilities.
- I am still flexible enough to change my mind.
- I have an immediate family that loves me.
- Productivity 85% 85%
- Overwhelmed 83% 83%
- Exhuastion 87% 87%
Insurance Pages FIlled out
I have been exceptionally poor about my sleep, my gratitude’s, and my stress this week. Another one of my colleagues passed away on one of the projects that I’m working on. In 11 years I’ve never been part of a team where someone has passed away, and now two people have passed away within the span of a few months. The pandemic I’m sure hasn’t helped, especially with preventative care, but both guys were relatively young. Really starting to question what I should be spending my time doing and the IT work is certainly coming up low on the list. I keep thinking that I need to stop spending so much time researching, learning, and trying to make the best choice and instead just make a choice and spend the extra money it may end up costing me. At this point the money is something that I have and can make more of, but the time, the time just slips away and is lost forever.