Five Things I’m Grateful For:
- Critical thinking skills. Went from having no way to pay for things, to having a way to pay for things at 1 out of 3 of our attempts with Google Pay.
- Daughter is so excited about exploring the world. I wish I was that excited to do things like go to the grocery store. Granted I don’t get to ride in a shopping cart.
- Daughter went to bed relatively early. Only took an 1.5 hours tonight.
- I found a new awesome group, 2CELLOS. Only listened to their Eye of the Tiger Cover, but it was excellent. Love instrumentals like this. Got goosebumps listening to it. So good. Video below.
- There are free songs available, though the free covers aren’t always as good as the original. Not too shabby though.
- Apathy 60% 60%
- Accomplishment 42% 42%
- Exercise 25% 25%
Cat toys purchased
Had a really hard time trying to think of things I was grateful for. Took me 30 minutes to try to put something together and didn’t really shoot for much in the way of learning today. Really have been in a poor mood since Saturday for some reason.