Five Things I’m Grateful For:
- I’m grateful how easy the web design has become. One improvement everyday really feels like I’m making progress. Need to build out a business site soon, and these tools/techniques are making it so much faster than it used to be. *Note to self the blue backgrounds make it very difficult to tell what text is highlighted…
- Grateful that I have friends like Joe and Justin I can meet with.
- Work has been fairly straightforward recently.
- Stock market is still climbing.
- Sounds like there is some interest in getting the DND game up and running. Looking forward to it.
- Drive 50% 50%
- Strength 41% 41%
- Concentration 62% 62%
Words written for the DND Module
So I’m not sure what to write today. I really am terrible at following through on things. There’s a lot of energy to start projects. I get a couple of days in and seem to lose interest or the ability to finish. Perseverance did rank 17/24 on my strengths, though I do find satisfaction in finishing things. Even things like toothpaste tubes. Maybe that’s because I don’t finish so many other projects. I’ve been persistent trying to keep plugging away on the gratitude blog though.