Five Things I’m Grateful For:
- Had lunch with Laurie. Was pretty flabbergasted that the only Mexican place remotely on the way between us was Chipotle if that even counts. It was good, so there’s that.
- Rahul is helping me solve my project resource issues.
- Met up with Joe and Justin online to discuss business ideas. Even this was challenging to motivate myself to do, but grateful I’ve met the two of them and we have remained friends. I’ve known Justin now for 12 years and Joe for somewhere around 9.
- I am grateful that I have learned more about diet and am able to very easily maintain my weight/physique.
- I am grateful that I’ve started the week off strong with exercise. Walked 5 miles today. About 3 times as far as my normal days of sedentary life.
- Apathy 90% 90%
- Drive 10% 10%
- Exercise 25% 25%
Miles walked today
Had a really hard time trying to think of things I was grateful for. Took me 30 minutes to try to put something together and didn’t really shoot for much in the way of learning today. Really have been in a poor mood since Saturday for some reason.