Five Things I’m Grateful For:
- Have my second post opp tomorrow to get the rest of the packing out.
- I have a lot of the pieces in place for my DND project. It feels very much like I’m progressing well.
- I haven’t had any bleeding, since I started the infusions.
- I don’t have to go to the hospital anymore.
- I was invited to play in a soccer league. Not sure if we’ll actually get enough for the team, but I did say yes.
- Productivity 65% 65%
- Breathing 50% 50%
- Exhuastion 77% 77%
Hardly wrote anything last week. Mostly just exhausted from not sleeping well. It’s been substantially worse since the nose surgery, but hopefully that will start to improve since I’ve stopped bleeding and I in theory get the rest of the packing out tomorrow.