Days Behind in the Wellness Course
Five Things I’m Grateful For:
- I have the skills to figure out how make/fix/build things, digital and material.
- My health.
- My very flexible working conditions, unlike my joints.
- My wife handling our laundry. I would wait until I ran out of clothes to start it, but we never get there.
- My daughter is healthy and can be very loving. Also a pain in the butt, but we’ll focus on the loving aspect.
- Adding an extra for today. I made progress on the Trust. This has been a super involved, tedious process. I hope when I die this was worth it.
3 things accomplished today:
- Worked on getting more of the trust requirements completed.
- Started working on ankle flexibility. At 1 inch away from the wall (add baseboard to that so say 1.5 inches), I can just barely get me ankle to bend enough for my knee to touch the wall without my heel raising. Sounds like average is the width of your hand away.
- Added feature image url plugin to the blog, fixed some errors from that, and updated the general category to gratitude.